BPE Air Source Heat Pump Mono Series
Use air from outside to heat your home
Stable Operation at -25ºC
Units are equipped with a DC compressor, DC fan and a motor, allowing precise control of motor speed, ensuring that only the power necessary is released to match the load
BPE Air Source Heat Pumps operate at 58 dB
Higher heat transfer coefficient and better performance with lower global warming potential and carbon emissions
How does an Air Source Heat Pump work?
Air Source Heat Pumps absorb heat from the outside air to warm your property through underfloor heating and a central radiator system.
- The Air Source Heat Pump contains a liquid which draws in heat from the outside air.
- Then the Heat Pump vapourises the liquid by increasing pressure and temperature.
- The heat generated is then transferred to a hydronic system which heats the home.
- The heat can also be transferred a hot water tank in the property.
- This process is reversed in the cooling configuration to provide an indoor cooled climate.
BPE’s Air Source Heat Pump are included in the UK government’s Green Homes Grant which helps to cover the cost of equipment and installation to improve the energy efficiency of your home, check here to see if you’re eligible for the grant.
Lowers your carbon footprint
It can lower your energy bills if you are switching from conventional electric heating
It can heat both your property and water
It qualifies as a home improvement under the UK government’s Green Homes Grant
Quick and easy installation
Minimal maintenance required after installation
Follow BPE on Social Media!
Keep updated with the latest news!