Air Source Heat Pump with Water Tank
Heat and cool your home using air from outside
Smart Grid certification indicates BPE Air Source Heat Pumps can fully utilise electricity from different sources or different price levels, which means like photovoltaic, and the peak valley of urban electricity supply to satisfy different operation modes, which results in saving money for the same energy usage.
Full control over the Air Source Heat Pump allowing users to schedule cooling mode, heating mode, DHW mode and temperature settings to satisfy usage requirements.
Higher heat transfer coefficient and better performance with lower global warming potential and carbon emission
Check and set running state of heat pump, zone switch, operation mode and temperature with energy consumption and energy-saving suggestions
Air Source Heat Pump Benefits
Lowers your carbon footprint
It can lower your energy bills if you are switching from conventional electric heating
It can heat and cool both your property and water
Potential to provide an income through the UK government’s Green Homes Grant
Quick and easy installation
Minimal maintenance required after installation
How do Air Source Heat Pumps work?
Air source heat pumps absorb heat from the outside air to warm your property through underfloor heating and central radiator system.
- The Air Source Heat Pump contains a liquid which draws in heat from the outside air.
- Then the Air Source Heat Pump condenses the liquid to raise the temperature.
- The heat generated from the liquid is then transferred to a central heating system or underfloor heating.
- The heat can also be transferred to heat a water tank in the property.
- This process is reversed in the cooling configuration to provide an indoor air conditioned zone.
BPE’s Air Source Heat Pump are included in the UK governments Green House Grant which helps to cover the cost of installation to improve the energy efficiency of your home, check here to see if you’re eligible for the grant.
Follow BPE on Social Media!
Keep updated with the latest news!