Excess solar energy diverted to heat hot water
PVDivert automatically diverts any excess generated solar energy to heat your hot water at home, so you can just sit back and enjoy the extra savings! The Wireless RF Sensor Unit uses a CT clamp to detect when excess solar PV energy is being sent to the grid, and will send an immediate signal to the PVDivert to begin using the energy for the immersion heater instead. This is beneficial because, instead of heating your hot water tank with expensive electricity from the grid, you can heat it for free with your own energy produced from your roof.
Wireless RF Sensor Unit with CT Clamp
- Utilises solar energy generated by PV system
- Supports up to a 3.6kW heater
- Supports up to 2 water heaters
- Easy and fast to install
- Reduces energy bills
- Surplus solar energy is used to heat the water
- Screen displays energy savings and running status
- Perfect harmony between solar energy and grid power
Read more about the benefits of the PVDivert here
Follow BPE on Social Media
Keep updated with the latest news!