BPE Wind Inverter – WindyBoyo
Small wind turbines generate 3-phase AC power, this 3-phase AC power is then rectified to DC power using the BPE wind controller, this DC power is inverted using the BPE wind inverter in to single-phase AC power which can be directly connected to the grid.
The AC power output can be precisely regulated by controlling the current and rotor speed through the 12-point power curve settings. This makes it possible for the system to be constantly controlled for optimum speed, thus ensuring maximum performance.
In case the maximum power output was reached, for example by a sudden wind gust, the control box will reduce the rotor speed but redirecting any excess power to a heat resistor used as a dump load.
BPE WindyBoyo power classes range from 1kW to 5kW.
BPE WindyBoyo Technical Features:
- 12 Point Pre-Set power Curve setting for maximum efficiency for wind turbine input
- CE certified
- Rectify AC power to DC
- Safety control for the inverter
- Remote online monitoring of the wind turbine
- Connection of external braking resistor
- Low self-consumption
- Passive cooling
- Compact Dimensions: 330*348*130 mm & only 6Kg