Amstel 22kW Smart
BPE’s Amstel 22kW Smart is our most powerful
EV Charger yet.
BPE EV chargers are compatible with PV installations, allowing you to charge your vehicle for free using solar energy to maximise your savings while reducing your carbon footprint
As agile tariffs become more and more popular, our EV charger range capitalises on this by allowing you to set charging periods, meaning you can charge your vehicle at the lowest available tariff rate
Dynamic Load Balancing (DLB)
DLB regulates the charging power to harmonise with other household loads to avoid current overloading the main breaker. This is achieved by reducing the current draw of the EV charger so the system operates smoothly below the house limit. This optimises home power usage and avoids tripping the breaker which would cause a power outage
NO EARTH ROD REQUIRED
The installation of an earth rod is difficult, time consuming and costly. Our range of EV chargers all have PEN fault technology, this eliminates the need for external earth rods
BPE Amstel 22kW Smart
The BPE Amstel 22kW is a 3-Phase AC charger which is adjustable from 16 – 32A. The Amstel 22kW is available with a Type 2 socket or Type 2 (6m) tethered cable. The EV Charger comes with a separate Dynamic Load Balancing (DLB) box which is used to curtail the power output of the unit to prevent the home’s main breaker from tripping and causing a blackout. Also included is an external PEN fault detection device removing the need to install an earth rod.
- Adjustable from 16 – 32A (22kW)
- Operating temperature: -25°C to +55°C
- Dynamic Load Balancing from 0 to 999A
- Charge from Solar PV
- Type 2 Tethered or Socket variants available
- RFID or Auto-start features
- Smart EV Charging app
- Integrated emergency shutdown button
- External PEN Fault Detection Device included removing the need for an earthing rod
- 2 different colour options included: matte black and gunmetal grey
Amstel Dock – EV Charger Ready
The Amstel Dock is ideal for home builders looking for a cost effective “EV Charger Ready” solution for their new build projects. This easy to install device allows you to quickly and efficiently prepare a site for an EV charger to be installed at a later date. The Amstel Dock can be wall or pole mounted and has three separate knock-outs so the SWA cable can enter from the top, rear, or bottom.
When the EV charger is ready to be installed, you simply remove the cover and attach the BPE Amstel in it’s place. This makes the second install fast and easy for electricians.
- Complies with new “EV Charger Ready” building regulations
- Easy to install – wall or pole mounted
- IP65 for indoor or outdoor installation
- Three knock-outs for top, rear, or bottom cable entry
- Compact size and lightweight
- Built in terminal block for safe wire terminations
- 3 year warranty