FREE PANEL LEVEL MONITORING
EASY-TO-USE. DURABLE. SAFE. MLPE
BPE Microinverters are market-leading and available in a range of single and quad port options, with individual MPPT per module and are designed to accommodate today’s high power solar PV panels.
Low DC voltage.
Plug & Play
Easy and quick to install.
Individual MPPT for each module.
Module-level online smart monitoring.
Waterproof and lightweight.
15 years warranty.
Adapts to any system size and optimises space.
BPE Microinverters Key Features
- Static MPPT efficiency 99.8%
- Peak efficiency 97.5%
- EURO efficiency 97%
- High reliability – IP67 (NEMA 6) enclosure, 6000V surge protection
- Safety – Low DC voltage and out of sight
- Optimisation – Individual MPPT for each module
- Flexibility – Adapts to any system size and optimises space
- Plug & Play – Quick and easy-to-install, saving overall installation time
- Warranty – 25 years
- Smart – Online panel level monitoring
BPE Microinverter 550
BPE-M550 Technical Specification
BPE Microinverter 700
BPE-M700 Technical Specification
BPE Microinverter 2800
BPE-M2800 Technical Specification
BPE Microinverters V String Inverters
With BPE’s Microinverters, whether it’s shade, dirt or a faulty panel, only the individual panel is affected, while the others keep performing to their fullest. The String Inverter system can only perform as well as its lowest-performing panel, so if shade or an obstruction hinders a panel’s performance, every other panel operates at the same diminished capacity. Read about more benefits of Microinverters here.